Inspire the world around you.
Each day, around the world millions of Profile Frames are used to celebrate important moments, your favorite holidays, and to show support for special causes.
Create a frame for your organization’s campaign or cause.
- Visit https://developers.facebook.com/products/frame-studio
- Under Create a frame for, choose Profile Picture
- Upload your art with a transparent background as separate .PNG Files, which are less than 1MB in size.
- Size and adjust your art, click Next
- Create a name, choose location availability and schedule, click Next
- In the top Right corner select the Profile or Page you want to publish your profile frame, Once you submit your frame you won’t be able to change the frame name or owner.
- Click Publish
You can add a frame to your profile picture to show your support for causes, events you’re marked as attending that have frames, your favorite holidays and more.
To add a frame to your profile picture:
- Go to www.facebook.com/profilepicframes.
- Select a frame from the menu or search for the frame you want to use.
- Click Use as Profile Picture to save.
Recommended Best Practices
art workon mobile and desktop to make sure it is legible. Artworkis placed around the edges of the frame.
- Any text is placed along the top or bottom, rather than in the middle.
- Promote your Frame from your Page
- Have a transparent background.
- Be uploaded as
separate .PNG Files, which are less than 1MB in size.
- Be all your own original work.
- For your frame to be uploaded to the Camera, it has to meet Facebook’s Community Standards and the Camera Effects Platform terms and policies.
For additional information: