Inspire the world around you.
Each day, all around the world, millions of profile frames are used to celebrate important moments, your favourite times of year and to show support for special causes.
Create a frame for your organisation’s campaign or cause.
- Visit https://developers.facebook.com/products/frame-studio
- Under Create a frame for, choose Profile picture.
- Upload your art with a transparent background as separate .png files, which are less than 1 MB in size.
- Size and adjust your art, click Next
- Create a name, choose location availability and schedule, click Next.
- In the top-right corner, select the Profile or Page on which you want to publish your profile frame. Once you’ve submitted, your frame you won’t be able to change the frame name or owner.
- Click Publish.
You can add a frame to your profile picture to show your support for causes, events that you’re marked as attending that have frames, your favourite celebrations and more.
To add a frame to your profile picture:
- Go to www.facebook.com/profilepicframes.
- Select a frame from the menu or search for the frame that you want to use.
- Click Use as profile picture to save.
Recommended best practices
- Review art work on mobile and desktop to make sure that it is legible.
- Artwork is placed around the edges of the frame.
- Any text is placed along the top or bottom, rather than in the middle.
- Promote your frame from your Page
- Have a transparent background.
- Be uploaded as separate .PNG Files, which are less than 1 MB in size.
- Be all your own original work.
- For your frame to be uploaded to the camera, it has to meet Facebook’s Community Standards and the Camera Effects Platform Terms and Policies.
For additional information: