With the blood donations feature, nonprofits, health organizations and blood banks can more efficiently promote their blood camps to people nearby who have signed up to be donors on Facebook.
The blood donations feature allows your organization to create a blood camp event that will be amplified to nearby donors who have signed up on Facebook. To take advantage of this opportunity:
- Ensure your organization has a Verified Facebook page.
- Submit an interest form to start the sign-up process for your organization. A Facebook representative will call you.
- Set up your event from your Verified Facebook Page at least 2 weeks in advance.
- Must be held at a location with medical staff onsite (e.g., hospital, blood bank)
- Include a photo or description
- For registered organizations, Facebook will amplify your event with notifications to nearby donors.