Reach More Donors
Nonprofits, health organizations and blood banks can use the Blood Donations feature to reach more people who have signed up to be donors on Facebook.
To use this feature:
- Ensure that your organization has a Facebook page and that you’re an admin of the Page.
- Submit an interest form to start the sign-up process for your organization. A Facebook representative will call you.
- Set up your event from your verified Facebook Page at least 2 weeks in advance.
- The event must be held at a location with medical staff onsite (e.g., hospital, blood bank).
- Include a photo or description
- For registered organizations, Facebook will amplify your event with notifications to nearby donors.