Launching Your Fundraiser
- Use a cover photo that illustrates your connection to the cause. The cover photo is the largest asset that will be displayed on your fundraiser, so ensure that it catches people’s attention right away.
- Descriptions should be written in the first-person and explain what the cause is, why you care about it and what these donations will help to accomplish.
- Include the link to your fundraiser in any newsletters or email lists you may have.
During Your Fundraiser
- Incentivize giving. Reveal “milestones,” and encourage sharing. Offer to match donations.
- “Like” and comment on supporter donations as they come in.
- Say thanks! Mid-way through reaching the goal, post on the Fundraiser to thank everyone who has donated.
Ending Your Fundraiser
- Once the goal is reached, post again on the Fundraiser page to thank donors for their generous support.
- Involve your audience. Interact with fans on your fundraising page. (Ex. Giving updates on fundraising progress or going Live within the Fundraiser to talk to your supporters about the cause.)