Facebook is a two-way communication channel between you and your supporters. You can use posts, Messenger, groups, tags, comments and events to generate dialogue with supporters and connect them more deeply with your organization. Some ideas for inviting conversation:
- Invite conversations and respond to supporters by commenting on posts and turning on messaging for your Page.
- Post in a tone that encourages supporters to offer feedback by commenting.
- Share personal stories from your staff, supporters and beneficiaries that may inspire people to share their own.
- Create posts that give people who like your Page a reason to refer to them in their online conversations with friends-by being surprising, thought-provoking or relevant to a current event.
- If posting on a difficult issue, acknowledge the sensitivity and ask your supporters how they would talk about it.