What are Page F
A page fundraiser is a dedicated fundraising page with integrated tools that let you tap into your existing Facebook community and beyond.
Public figures can quickly build momentum by using their fundraising page to share their personal commitment to a cause, and unite fans around a fundraising goal. Followers can easily donate and share the fundraiser with others in just a few taps, directly on Facebook.
As of November 2017, Facebook charges no fees on donations made to nonprofits on Facebook. That means 100% of funds raised goes straight to your cause of choice.
How to Get Started
To create a fundraiser for a charitable organization, follow these steps:
- From a desktop, go to facebook.com/fundraisers/
- Click Raise Money for a Nonprofit Organization
- Search and select a Nonprofit
- Select the Page you want listed as Fundraiser Organizer
- Choose a cover photo and fill in the fundraiser details
- Click Create
- Verified Facebook Page (with a blue or gray badge)
- Available to public figures in the US and EU
- Page must be categorized as a public figure
- Must be an admin of the Facebook Page to create a fundraiser
- Page fundraisers can only be created on desktop