If you do not have one already, your organization will need a Facebook Page to to utilize Facebook’s blood donation feature. Creating a Page takes a few minutes.
How to create a Facebook Page:
- Go to facebook.com/pages/create.
- Give your page a title (Organization Name)
- Select ‘Company & Organizations’ as your Page type
- Select your Page subcategory
- Add a profile photo (Organization’s Logo)
- Add a cover photo that showcases your programs (820 pixels wide by 312 pixels tall)
- Only official representatives can create a Page for an organization, business, brand or public figure.
- You can access your Page from the left hand bookmarks on your personal Profile
- For further questions about creating a Facebook Page please visit the Facebook Help Center