What are Page insights?The Insights section on your Page helps you measure how people are interacting with your Page and posts. You can quickly see the volume and type of people who are viewing your Page activity. When you know more about the people you reach, you’ll be able to post more of what they love.
When should I use Page insights for my charity?
Once you’ve set up your Page and have at least 30 likes, the Insights section will automatically show information about the people engaging with your Page and posts. Page Insights let you track who’s engaging with your posts on a monthly, weekly and daily basis.
How can I use Page Insights for my charity?
- Measure how many people each of your posts has reached.
- Identify the posts that people are liking, commenting on and sharing to find the types of posts that resonate best with your supporters.
- Learn more about your supporters such as their gender and where they’re located, to inform your campaign strategy and targeting.
- Export your metrics to carry out further analysis or to look into a date range that’s different from the quick view dashboards.
How do I use Page Insights?
Page Insights has several useful sections:
- Overview – A snapshot of recent Page activity. There’s also a Pages to Watch section, so you can see how organisations similar to yours are using their Pages.
- Likes – A breakdown of total Page likes and where they came from.
- Reach – How many people saw your posts and how they reacted to them.
- Page views – How many people visited your Page and what sections they’re looking at.
- Actions on Page – You can see what people do when they see your Page information – such as clicking on your website link or clicking “get directions”.
- Posts – Insights on posting. You’ll see when people are online the most, the types of posts that they respond to and how other Pages reach their supporters.
- Videos – How often people have watched your videos.
- People – See the demographics of the people who like your Page.
You can also export Page, post and video data for any date range you desire by clicking Export in the top right-hand corner of the Insights tab. To learn more about determining the right metrics to track, visit the Campaign strategy Page.
Intelligent and actionable business insights
Fundraising insightsCharities are hungry to gain a better understanding of the fundraising activity that’s happening on Facebook. Fundraising insights was created to enable charities to grow their Facebook fundraising impact through intelligent and actionable business insights.
Fundraising insights is a dashboard found within Page Insights of your charity’s Facebook Page. It provides real-time data on the number of fundraisers created for your charity on Facebook, in addition to the number of donations that your charity has received through Facebook fundraising.
Access the dashboard:
Fundraising insights is available for all onboarded charity Pages and visible to all Page admins. To access fundraiser insights, visit: https://facebook.com/Replace NonprofitPageName with your URL/insights?section=navFundraisers.
- You can access fundraising insights data starting from 30 January 2020.
- Count includes all Facebook donations made directly to the charity from fundraisers, donate button on post and live video campaigns on Facebook.
- Fundraising insights does not currently include fundraising activity from Instagram.